Pink Banarasi Meenakari Pure Katan Silk Dupatta
A Banarasi treasure! Nothing speaks to the splendor and opulence of Banarasi handloom better than this luxurious Odhni! A ravishing kadhua jaal, exquisitely crafted in gold and silver zari with accents of meenakari on a breathtaking silken bed.
- Color - A beautiful shade of Rani Pink
Technique - An enduring Kadwa weave. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern that stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan Silk
- Speciality - An elegant piece of Banarasi handloom in two tone of zari and woven in the exquisite kadwa style.
- Ticara Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.