Pink Handloom Zari Banarasi Silk Saree
When style and class go hand in hand, such an enthralling piece of Handwoven Zari work saree comes into existence. It looks no less than a perfect designer collection that will make every woman look heavenly gorgeous. The rich zari booti creation on the entire saree is an absolute charm and pops out beautifully. The kadwa weave of the saree has intricate artwork which gives it an everlasting appealing look.
- Color: A stunning shade of Baby Pink
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric: Soft as butter, pure Silk
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?