Pink pure silk handwoven banarasi suit set(unstitched)
A vibrant, vividly compelling, and utterly ravishing Banarasi handwoven beauty. Hand-dyed using resist dyeing techniques for the perfect marriage of textile crafts and a celebration of artistry. Ready to make heads turn?
- Color - A beautiful shade of Pink
- Technique - Handwoven Banarasi Meenakari art that has been passed down through centuries. During the hand-weaving process, supplementary coloured resham threads are painstakingly added. Delicate and intricate. This is an absolutely charming classic with a minutely detailed and artistic kadhua weave in zari
- Fabric - Royalglace silk with Jangla pattern
- Dupatta- Attractive kattan Dupatta with Jangla pattern.
- Specialty - Hand tied-and-dyed in an artistic style evocative of clouds of powdered Abir, smears of Rang, and nature’s flamboyant festive palette.
Top & Bottom
- Kurta Length: Beautiful shade of Pink in 3 meters (Approx.)
- Bottom Length: Beautiful shade of Black in 2.5 meters (Approx.)
- Dupatta Length: 2.5 meters (Approx.)
Please note that our textiles are handwoven and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.