Purple handwoven Banarasi Kanjivaram Silk Saree
A ravishing kadua jaal, exquisitely crafted in gold and silver zari with accents of meenakari on a breathtaking silken bed. This Banarasi Kanjivaram saree sets apart by its shimmering and intricate beauty in sona roopa zari kadua work which is not only a delight to look at but a pleasure to wear and feel due to its smoothness. These sarees are a trousseau and wedding favorites and are often handed down the generations as heirloom.
Color: A stunning shade of Gold and Light Purple
- Fabric: Pure Banarasi Silk
- Blouse Fabric: Pure Banarasi Silk
- Saree Length: 5.50 meter
Blouse Piece: Yes, the saree comes with a running blouse piece of 0.8 meters as shown in the image
Wash Care: Dry Wash
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree. Silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you want to wash the saree at home, use cold water and shampoo, as detergents and brushes harm the beautiful saree.
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.