Light Rama Green Pure Katan silk Handwoven Banarasi suit set
A delicate drape, bejewelled with heritage "Floral bootis" woven in the finest kadhua weave with full jaal dupatta . This delightful dupatta is textile art and a handwoven masterpiece.
- Color - A Lovely shade of Rama Green
- Technique -An enduring Kadua weave and fine Meenakari technique. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process. A long hour laborious work.
Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Kurta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Rama Green Kurta with Pink Border
- Bottom Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Plain Pink Katan Silk Bottom
- Dupatta Length : 2.5 meters (Approx.) - Full Jaal Kadua Pink Dupatta
- Hand Wash.
- Air the textiles every few months