Red Zari Banarasi Pashmina Saree
Be an angel and create and establish a smashing influence on everybody by carrying this traditional yet modern Banarasi saree. This saree is crafted by our skilled weaver of Banaras with elegance and grace, this saree is definitely the epitome of beauty and a must have in your collection. Style it with your best pair of heels, a gold or Moti necklace, and a potli bag for the perfect look.
- Color: A stunning shade of Red with Green Pallu and border.
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric: Soft as butter, pure Silk
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?