Red Zari Banarasi Pashmina Handloom silk Saree
Every stitch tells a tale; every handloom is a masterpiece. That's Pashmina. This saree is crafted by our skilled weaver of Banaras with elegance and grace. The weaving process takes months of hardwork to achieve such craftsmanship. Taking inspiration from Pashmina technique along with meenakari work this saree will have a slight sheen, due to the silk, but mostly appears matte. A delicate drape, bejeweled with heritage zari pallu and border.
- Color: A stunning shade of Red with Green Pallu and border.
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric: Soft as butter, pure Silk
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?