Ferozi Pure Tussar Georgette Silk Banarasi Handloom Saree
Add sheen to your life with this tusser silk saree. Our master weaver does the tusser weaving, Yarns are used in the warp and weft along with silk to add a beautiful luster to the fabric.
- Color: A stunning shade of Ferozi.
- Technique: An enduring Kadwa weave and fine Meenakari technique. The elaborate and laborious Kadwa (Kadhua) technique with meena involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes 2 weavers to work in sync on the handloom, to make this robust pattern, which stands out on the fabric.
- Fabric - Textured in appearance, pure Tussar by Georgette Silk
- Speciality - You're going to love this! We've combined the textured appearance of Tussar with the easy drape of Georgette to bring you the best of both worlds - a marvelous blend of pure fabrics. Handcrafted luxury!
- Wash Care: Gentle Hand Wash
- Ticara Promise: Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
Please Note: The saree comes with its own blouse piece. The model is wearing a separate blouse for styling purposes. Please scroll through a few images to see the actual blouse piece of the saree.
Note: For additional enquiry, please contact us on WhatsApp.
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness. Since this product is handwoven, there might be slight irregularities. But don't you think these add to the singular charm of a handloom beauty?