Tea Tree Essential Oil
When it comes to versatility, Tea Tree Essential Oil is often seen as a one-size-fits-all type of oil, offering uses in a wide variety of settings. Medical studies have documented its advantages as a beneficial aid in eliminating bacteria, viruses, and fungi. This powerful antiseptic is well known for its ability to treat wounds and for its natural anti-inflammatory properties. Ideal for use over skin.
Benefits and usage:
- Application of tea tree oil by diluting in carrier oil or regular hair oil also helps to gain longer, shinier and stronger locks. Just massage this oil deeper into the hair roots, leave it for almost 30 minutes. Shiny, bouncy and stronger hair is all what you will get.
- Tea tree essential oil's active chemical components contribute to its reputation as a powerful yet gentle immune system stimulant, as well as its ability to reduce or eliminate harmful bacteria and infections upon contact.
- As a disinfecting air spray, tea tree essential oil acts as a natural, anti-microbial, non-toxic air freshener that removes bacteria, viruses, and molds from the environment.
- When used in aromatherapy or with aroma diffuser, the calming aroma of tea tree oil also helps to clear respiratory tract for effortless breathing. Add a few drops of tea tree to a hot shower to help open up the sinuses and promote deeper breathing.
- It also offers a wide range of soothing and balancing properties that make it great for promoting clear skin and helping to spot treat blemishes.
- Tea tree is slightly stronger than other essential oils and may not be as suited for sensitive skin.
- Tea tree is safe for children 2+ when properly diluted.
- Dilution with carrier oil is recommended before topical application on skin.
- Avoid usage in diffusers if pets around.