Teal Handwoven Banarasi Kanjivaram Silk Saree
This Banarasi Kanjivaram saree sets apart by its shimmering and intricate beauty which is not only a delight to look at but a pleasure to wear and feel due to its smoothness. The technique of kadua work and meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary cultured resham threads during the hand-weaving process which is a work of two weavers working in harmony and in sync for months.
The resulting fabric has no loose ends on the back of the fabric, thus not requiring any cutwork in the back. This Ornamental sona roopa zari kadua jaal weave gives a charismatic and ravishing look when worn. Its timeless, just like you...
Color: A stunning shade of Teal blue
- Fabric: Pure Banarasi Silk
- Blouse Fabric: Pure Banarasi Silk
- Saree Length: 5.50 meter
Blouse Piece: Yes, the saree comes with a running blouse piece of 0.8 meters as shown in the image
Wash Care: Dry Wash
Disclaimer: The pictures are clicked in daylight. Color may vary slightly from the image due to the screen brightness.
Maintenance of Saree:
1. Always dry clean your beautiful saree. Silk is a delicate fabric and therefore it needs a skilled hand to wash it and dry cleaning is the best way to handle your fabric.
2. If you want to wash the saree at home, use cold water and shampoo, as detergents and brushes harm the beautiful saree.
3. Wash the sari, the pallu, and the border of your sari separately to avoid damage to your gorgeous saree.