Vetiver Essential OilRegular price Rs. 459.00
Vetiver Essential Oil, also called "khus oil", is extracted from the vetiver plant, a clumpy, green grass native to India that can grow five feet high or more. Essential oils are naturally extracted from this plant to induce relaxation, increase energy and reduce the effect of stress. It seeks overall balance of mind, body and soul. It is used for hair growth, skin treatment. Vetiver oil is used for antiseptic, aphrodisiac, nervine, sedative, cicatrising. It has an earthy and musty scent. Vetiver is a highly viscous(thickness) oil; warm it in your hand before use.
Benefits and usage:
- Vetiver oil is quite fragrant, with a distinctive sharp and earthy scent you may recognize from men's cologne.
- In skin care applications, vetiver essential oil may have a cooling effect while nourishing the skin. Apply topically before meditation for a grounding, calming effect.
- Laden with antioxidants and essential properties like anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties, vetiver oil effectively reduces skin inflammation, treats skin infections like dermatitis, itching and promotes overall skin health. Its deep cleansing nature, cleanses the skin from within, unclogs skin pores that ultimately causes blackheads and whiteheads, and hydrates the skin.
- Just add 1-3 drops of this oil in your regular cream or moisturizer and apply thoroughly over the skin.
- Mix a drop or two with regular hair oil for silky, shiny, smooth and stronger hair.
- Safe to use topically with children 2 years of age and older. Apply with a carrier oil for topical application.