Yellow Katan Silk Banarasi Handloom DupattaRegular price Rs. 2,400.00
A Banarasi treasure! A ravishing kadhua jaal, exquisitely crafted in gold and silver zari with accents of meenakari on a breathtaking silken bed. The striking color shade is must to have this festive season.
Color - A beautiful shade of yellow
- Technique - This Kadwa (Kadhua) technique involves hand-weaving each motif separately. It takes longer on the handloom, but makes a more robust pattern that stands out on the fabric. Meenakari involves the painstaking addition of supplementary colored resham threads during the hand-weaving process. An enduring Kadwa weave.
- Fabric - Soft as butter, pure Katan silk
- Speciality - Luxury is in the details of this handwoven masterpiece with a rich and intricate Meenakari kadhua floral jaal. Breathtaking Banarasi opulence!
- Ticara Promise - Pure. Handloom. Banaras.
- Dry clean only.
- Store garment in a muslin cloth in a dry environment, as the zari tends to react to the weather changes.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on the garment.
- Air the textiles every few months
Please note that our textiles are handcrafted and due to that you may find slight irregularities from one product to another. We would also like to mention that the color of the products can be a little different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor/ phone screen settings.